- 'Introduction to Garden Design’ - Monday February 10th 2020
- Compact course covering all aspects of garden design from start to finish, including survey, design process, drawing outline proposals and planting.
- 'Planting For All Year Colour’ - Monday April 6th 2020
- Fiona will lead you through all that you need to know to give your garden life and colour all year round. Covering all seasons, Fiona will have a list of plants that allow you to enjoy your garden 365 days a year.
- 'The Scented Garden’ - Monday June 29th 2020
- If the fragrance of your garden brings a smile to your face this is the course for you. This course covers all the wonderful and unique plants that bring scent into your garden and home all year round.
- 'Introduction to Garden Design' - Monday October 5th 2020
Compact course covering all aspects of garden design from start to finish,
including survey, design process, drawing outline proposals and planting.
- 'Planting for Autumn Colour’ - Monday October 12th 2020
While most gardens have started looking tired by September this course
will have your garden glowing right through to Christmas and beyond.
- Price £75.00 to include coffee on arrival, and light lunch (discount for season ticket holders)
Courses start 10.45am with a cup of tea/coffee and finish at 4pm. Lunch is a one hour break where students are welcome to explore Green Island Gardens.