- 'Introduction to Garden Design’ - Monday February 11th 2019
- Compact course covering all aspects of garden design from start to finish, including survey, design process, drawing outline proposals and planting.
- 'Planting For All Year Colour’ - Monday April 15th 2019
- Fiona will lead you through all that you need to know to give your garden life and colour all year round. Covering all seasons, Fiona will have a list of plants that allow you to enjoy your garden 365 days a year.
- 'The Scented Garden’ - Monday July 1st 2019
- If the fragrance of your garden brings a smile to your face this is the course for you. This course covers all the wonderful and unique plants that bring scent into your garden and home all year round.
- 'Introduction to Garden Design' - Monday October 7th 2019
Compact course covering all aspects of garden design from start to finish,
including survey, design process, drawing outline proposals and planting.
- 'Planting for Autumn Colour’ - Monday October 14th 2019
While most gardens have started looking tired by September this course
will have your garden glowing right through to Christmas and beyond.
- Price £150.00 to include coffee on arrival, and light lunch
Courses start 10.45am with a cup of tea/coffee and finish at 4pm. Lunch is an one hour break where students are welcome to explore Green Island Gardens.